Considering making a new blog dedicated to journaling my experiences as a Wiccan in training, but I’m not sure. This is something really deeply personal to me on my spiritual journey to find the fit for me, and I worry about being attacked or, worse, laughed at. I feel do good after my first spell and invocation tonight, so I’m not sure I care at the moment, but I might. Just some thoughts!
I want to do a nude photo shoot for body positivity but I also wanna do boudoir and I’m also broke but like I would model just for fun idk man yeah
sometimes I’m really body positive like “hell yeah who cares if I’m a bit chubby I can still look good” but then other times I’m like “I’m so fat I might as well just go live in the ocean witH ALL THE OTHER WHALES”
never had so many notes on something before wow
Danger Ninja / Pesky
I fucking adore this woman.
I’ve seen a lot of posts on my dash tonight about users who are threatening suicide, with other Tumblr members posting in effort to try to get ahold of them. I think you all should see this:
IF THERE IS EVER A TUMBLR USER WHO HAS POSTED A GOOD-BYE MESSAGE, SUICIDE NOTE, VIDEO, OR ANYTHING OF THE SORT, PLEASE FOLLOW THIS POST.
1. Scroll to the top of your dashboard.
2. See the circular question mark icon at the top? It’s the third one over from your home symbol. Click on that, and a screen similar to the one in the picture will come up.
3. Where you can type in questions, the box with the magnifying glass at the top, type in the word “suicide.”
4. Click on the first link that shows up. It should say, “Pass the URL of the blog on to us.”
5. Type in the user’s URL and tell Tumblr admin that the user is contemplating suicide and has posted a message indicating that they are going through with it or will be attempting. Hit send! Tumblr administration will perform a number of actions to contact the user and take the necessary steps to prevent the suicide.
TUMBLR: THIS COULD SAVE A USER’S LIFE. PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE SUICIDE THREATS.
Reblog this to keep other users aware. Suicide isn’t a joke, and neither is someone’s life. If you didn’t know this, someone else may not, either. Pass it on.
why on earth doesn’t this have more notes
I actually had to do this once. She lived.
if you scroll past this on your dash you are absolutely heartless.
Reblog this!! This can save somebody’s life!
do not scroll down.
people say lmao a lot nowadays but no one says rofl anymore and its weird cause back in the day rofl and lmao used to be interchangeable and if you were a risktaker youd combine them into roflmao but now everyones dropped rofl. its probably for the best but i cant help but be nostalgic.